If you work as a system administrator in an organization and maintain a lot of computers, you are sure to have come across the situation when you had to buy a consignment of computers and install all kinds of software on each of them. The direct consequence of such a situation is that you have to repeat a lot of routine operations - change media in optical drives, enter registration data, follow the instructions of installation wizards.
Unattended software installation. MultiSet will automatically install all the applications you require, either onto your original computer or onto a new one. It's an ideal solution for rebuilding your systems quickly!
Create a stand-alone unattended installation CD! You can use MultiSet software to create a universal disk for automatically installing software onto a computer using any media (CD/DVD/Flash/Hard Drive).
Automation software: unattended installation. Now you can install programs in any location and as many times as you want - just insert the disk into the CDROM, DVDROM or FlashDrive, and MultiSet will perform the complete installation procedure for you!!!
One great feature in MultiSet is that it does not require any special knowledge. You do not have to know how to write any scripts. I have created several DVDs that automatically install WindowsXP together with the necessary software (MS Office, Nero, FireFox). Service packs and drivers are also installed automatically. Another key feature in the program is automatic software configuration, including WindowXP customization, i.e. you can automatically specify the necessary settings.
Tired of wasting your time on installing programs? Give MultiSet the job!
Unattended Installation of WindowsXP and Software!
» version 2.6 - posted on 2009-11-04
* the program kernel was improved
* an error with answer file was fixed
* some bugs were fixed
* the bug causing an error while creating Windows ISO has been fixed
» version 2.0 - posted on 2007-05-08
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
MultiSet is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to MultiSet are exclusively owned by Almeza Research,LLC.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use MultiSet, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use MultiSet. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for MultiSet, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE MultiSet on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of MultiSet on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
The registered MultiSet software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The MultiSet unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of MultiSet without written permission from the copyright holder. The MultiSet unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here.
6. MULTISET IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALMEZA RESEARCH WILL NOT BELIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Almeza Research,LLC.
8. Installing and using MultiSet signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove MultiSet files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using MultiSet !
Copyright 2005-2006 Almeza Research. All rights reserved.